Smoke Control Zone Map of Brighton & Hove

If you live within the smoke control zone (orange on the map) you will need a DEFRA Approved appliance to comply with government regulations.

Virtually all of the stoves we supply are DEFRA Approved, you can find more information on our wood burning stoves page.

If you are sourcing the burner yourself you can check if its approved by visiting the DEFRA website.


If you prefer, you can also view the council's map here.